Ryan, Jessi, & Kiersten

Ryan, Jessi, & Kiersten

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Houtz Family Updates

Today I thought to myself...wow, I have not updated our family blog in a very very long time. Kiersten is over a year old now and I think the last update she was a little one!!! 

I guess a long story short, the past year with Kiersten has been such a blessing. I can't say it enough.  There really are no words to describe being a mom, and I'm sure a father as well. (since Ryan is not standing here to speak for himself).  We have had ups and downs for sure.  Kiersten got sick and needed breathing treatments around 9 months old. She got through that well!  What a trooper!  I think it bothered me more than her...mommy thing.

As of right now, she has grown so much and shows us each day something new to cherish about her.  her giggles, smiles, silly faces...we all know how many funny faces she makes..., walking, loving the swing, etc etc. the list goes on and on.  

She knows mommy, daddy, dog (sounds more like Doh) when she says it, and her famous..."that!"   everything is That!   lol  She may not say much now, but she sure knows what a lot of things are.  Weeble, ball, cat, dog, swing, outside, hungry, milk, snack, car, elephant, book, night night, and the list goes on and on.   So smart!!!     Her personality is really starting to show now.  She's so hilarious and our little pumpkin eater/ buggaboo.  :) LOVE HER!  Ryan and I could not be more proud of our little girl.  She has been a light in our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment