Ryan, Jessi, & Kiersten

Ryan, Jessi, & Kiersten

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Ryan is off to Haiti

Ryan is off to Haiti this week.  Will be lonely with him not here. Just me, Ross, and Codie. We'll hold down the fort.  I got to spend some time with my family though this weekend.  Was awesome.  Got to see my 3month old niece, Emily, and my nephew Zach.  poor little things didn't feel too well, but were in pretty good spirits considering!  I took many-o-photo too...ofcourse!  Well, Ryan is doing God's work right now. Kiersten will be so proud of her daddy. I'm sure she'll go with us to Haiti when she is older.  We love going.  He's working on a video too which is exciting. We upgraded our computers and programs to be able to do this video, so I pray it all works out for him.  Will post some photos of the kiddos from this past weekend in a little while. Stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment